[bpmhaifa] Welcome to Haifa BPM Roundtable

  • From: "Arturo Gonzalez Ferrer" <arturogf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 11:51:13 +0200

Welcome to Haifa BPM Roundtable,

We are very happy that you showed your interest to participate in the first
meeting of
the Haifa BPM Roundtable. You have been automatically subscribed to our mailing
list, an
announce-only list where you can be notified of news regarding our next events.

We would like to take the opportunity to give you details of our first meeting.
It will
be celebrated October 21st, 16:00-19:00pm, including an introduction of the
initiative
and presentations and discussion around our first topic: Process Mining. We
will send
further details about the program during the next days.

After the meeting, we will have a reservation in a restaurant to have dinner
with those
attendants that would like to stay.  In order to estimate the number of
attendants, we
include below a link to a spreadsheet where you can declare your intention to
attend the
meeting and/or dinner. Please include your details before 26 September.

http://goo.gl/9yZzO

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at
arturogf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Best regards,

Arturo González Ferrer, PhD
Department of Information Systems,