[bpmhaifa] Re: Thank you for your participation in BPM meeting held in amdocs

  • From: Arturo Gonzalez Ferrer <arturogf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 17:56:54 +0300

Thank you Gilli!

I've added the picture at the corresponding place in the website:

http://bpm-haifa.rhcloud.com/?page_id=15

Looking forward for the next meeting,
Arturo.

--------------
Arturo González Ferrer, PhD
Department of Information Systems,
Phone: +97258285447
Abraham & Rachel Kluger Building, Room 673
University of Haifa,
Mount Carmel 31905, Israel
Homepage: http://bmip.haifa.ac.il/people/arturo-gonzalez-ferrer/

2013/7/8 Gilli Shama <GILLIS@xxxxxxxxxx>

>  ** **
>
> Thank you for joining the BPM session held in Amdocs last week.****
>
> ** **
>
> Special thanks to Dr Arturo González Ferrer for the great collaboration in
> setting this meeting, and****
>
> Thanks to Johny Ghattas from SmartPath Ltd. For the interesting lecture on
> The Value of Big Data for IT.****
>
> ** **
>
> Amdocs participants – you are welcome to join BPM forum to future meetings
> in: http://bpm-haifa.rhcloud.com/ ****
>
> ** **
>
> Below is a photo of some of our guests:****
>
> ** **
>
> ****
>  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and
> confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement, you may review at
> http://www.amdocs.com/email_disclaimer.asp

JPEG image