[bpmhaifa] Re: Organizational KPIs

  • From: Liran Edelist <liran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 22:02:46 +0200

Hi Gilli,

my name is Liran and I’ve been working with Amdocs on a few projects,
including KPI frameworks.

My company (Top-IT – www.topit.co.il) and myself provide *best of bread
consulting* and implementation of performance management solutions.

We have unique and practical methods provided by experienced team.

(personally, Scorecards are always in my favor…)

If you’d like to meet – I’ll be happy to set a meeting.

C U

Dr. Liran Edelist (PhD.)

CEO

[image: תיאור: תיאור: תיאור: cid:image001.jpg@01C9DA65.190D3DA0]