[bpmhaifa] Re: Organizational KPIs

  • From: Eva Ishay <eva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bpmhaifa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 19:05:01 +0000

Hi, Gili

I used the following 2 sites to learn and apply KPI:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/performancepoint-server/walkthrough-calculate-normalized-scores-for-kpis-HA010254033.aspx
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/performancepoint/archive/2008/01/18/scoring-algorithm-used-in-performancepoint-scorecards.aspx

Best wishes,
Eva

page]<http://www.facebook.com/afimilk>  [Description: Description: visit the
afimilk channel on YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/afimilk>

 | Eva Ishay| Applied Researcher | Office: +972-(0)4-6736551 | Mobile:
+972-(0)52-3423040 | Fax: +972-(0)4-675-1862 | Email:
eva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:eva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> | Skype:
eva.ishay<http://eva.ishay> | www.afimilk.com<http://www.afimilk.com> |