[botswanapredatorforum] Re: impacts of use of poisons on wildlife

  • From: FK Monggae <ceo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:57:51 +0200

Evidence would reign supreme on such instances!! Therefore I will support
reporting the matter.

F. Monggae
CEO -KCS

From: Rebecca Klein<mailto:rebecca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2010/08/26 10:07:37 AM
To:
botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [botswanapredatorforum] impacts of use of poisons on wildlife

Dear all,
Several of us have been discussing the use of poisons lately and would like to
collaboratively send a briefing note to the Ministry of Environment on the
current situation concerning wildlife deaths and the use of poison.
Pete Hancock has initiated a document that details BirdLife's recent
experiences with poison issues. We would like to include brief accounts from as
many groups as possible. Does anyone have any information to include? Please
reply to me directly at
rebecca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rebecca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and I will send
you the document as it is currently. We will send the final document out for
final review by all contributors before presenting it the Ministry.
We'd appreciate your input and please forward to anyone who may have
experiences with wildlife deaths due to poisoning.
Thanks,
Rebecca
Cheetah Conservation Botswana

database 5400 (20100826) __________