[botswanapredatorforum] Re: from Kevin Leo Smith

  • From: Kevin Leo-Smith <kleosmith@xxxxxx>
  • To: botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 09:58:58 +0200

Hi Hanlie

I don’t know the dates but hopefully someone from the industry will get in
touch with you.
---
Regards
Kevin Leo-Smith
kleosmith@xxxxxx
Cell - +2772 264 9113
Twitter: @kevinleosmith
Skype: sfm.kevin   AIM/iChat: kleosmith@xxxxxx

A government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is strong
enough to take everything you have...
Thomas Jefferson

TIFF image