[botswanapredatorforum] Upcoming HWCC Conservation Conflict Resolution Trainings in Washington, DC, Hawaii, and East Africa!

  • From: Kevin MacFarlane <kalaharilionresearch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 23:41:19 +0200

The Human-Wildlife Conflict Collaboration (HWCC) is offering several of its highly acclaimed capacity building opportunities in "Analyzing and Transforming Conservation Conflicts to Create Effective Stakeholder Engagement and Sustainable Coexistence", including:

3 Days in Washington, DC, October 18-20, 2011
4 Days at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, The Big Island, Hawaii, November 1-4, 2011
5 Days in Kenya, Africa in early 2012 (Exact time/location TBD.)

Visit www.humanwildlifeconflict.org for more details on the trainings and how to register. Space is very limited, so register today! Please share this information with your colleagues. Thanks!

What people are saying about HWCC's training:

“You don’t realize how much you need this training until you’ve taken it!”

 “I wish I had this training thirty years ago! Thank you so much. It was terrific. I learned more than I can say.

"The workshop was one of the most pertinent workshops I have been privileged to attend…This is a powerful tool to add to any conservationists' toolkit, no doubt.”

 “How could ANYone with blood running through them NOT benefit from this??”

 “In my 20 year career, this is the best training I’ve ever attended”

More testimonials are on our website...

All the best,
Francine

Francine Madden
Co-Founder/Executive Director
Human-Wildlife Conflict Collaboration (HWCC)
c/o The Wildlife Society
5410 Grosvenor Lane, Ste 200
Bethesda, MD 20814 USA
202 986 0067 (office)