[botswanapredatorforum] Re: Request for spoor data

  • From: Valentin Gruener <valentin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 12:43:35 +0200

Hi Hanli,
I am based at Grassland Safaris (Between Ghanzi and CKGR).
We have resident brown Hyenas here since I started 24 months ago (not sure
how many). Leopards are always around and there is quite a large number if
you include the nearby cattle areas. We have a group of around 10 wild dogs
on one of the neighboring cattle posts for the last 8 months and 4 resident
cheetahs on the game farm for the last 6 months. The game farm is 10.000
 ha and is bordering the buffer zone to CKGR. The coordinates for my camp
are:
 21°43'54.55"S
 22°21'55.92"E
I would be happy to do more spoor surveys in the future. Please let me know
if there is anything we can help you with or any survey I could do for you.
I run a volunteer program and it is always nice stuff for the volunteer to
join.

Best regards,
Valentin

--