[botswanapredatorforum] Re: Happy Holidays

  • From: Kyle Good <kmgood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 09:55:53 +0200

Hello Lydia,
Just for your information-this email has gone to the predator forum not Rebecca personally. The good news is I can see it works! Happy New Year to all! What is happening out there with predator problems/solutions?
Regards,
Kyle Good
Cheetah Conservation Botswana
On Jan 7, 2008, at 9:11 AM, Moate wrote:

Hi Rebecca,

I only got back to work today. I do hope that you had a good break and wish you all the best in the next year. We really need to meet and catch up… see how we can take our cheetah/ conservation project forward using the already existing networks.

Are you in the country? Miss you so much….