[botswanapredatorforum] Re: Ghantzi Road Fence

  • From: "Richard White" <rhwhite@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 15:45:25 +0200

The easiest way to get the name of the company is to stop and ask the workers
doing the job along the road. Alternatively, the PPADB is required to disclose
to any member of the public the identity of the winner of any tender.
When you have the company name, you go to the office of the registrar of
companies and ask the name of the company secretary.
The company secretary is required by law to disclose the names of all current
shareholders in the company. This was the mechanism used to identify Ndelu
Seretse and lay him open to a corruption charge.
Richard White