[botswanapredatorforum] Fw: Report on Setata Fence

  • From: "Rebecca Klein" <rebecca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:55:04 +0200

Dear all,
Happy New Year!
Ive been asked to circulate this report on the proposed Setata Fence to the
Predator Forum.
All pictures have been removed due to size. If you would like a copy of the
document with maps send me an email and I'll send onto you. It is 1.22MB in
total.
This development is of great concern and we would welcome any comments! Please
forward to anyone who may benefit from this information.

Best wishes for 2008.

Rebecca
Cheetah Conservation Botswana