[botswanapredatorforum] Automatic Reply: I am on the Makgadigadi pans (Fw: SCBI Training Course: Grant Writing and Management for Conservation Professionals)

  • From: "pete le roux" <petelr.mnr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: botswanapredatorforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 12:19:05 +0200

I am in and out of the office for the next couple of weeks until the 15th
January, but will try and pick up e-mails whenever I am near a 3G network, An
sms may get to me on my cell phone where after I'll find a good signal and
phone you back - if urgent. Cell no +267 72320023.

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image