[bookshare-discuss] Re: x m l files?

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:04:52 -0700

Well, Apparently my version of word is too old to support xml files and rather than direct me to a patch or something online, it keeps telling me to fix it and try again. Is there a patch because it won't let me rename the xml file either. Maybe I should get an mp3 player? like the stream although on the list lately it seems like people are having problems with it. Anymore ideas? I'm not able to just run out right now and buy ms word either. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009.

Time: 5:00 p.m. PST, 6:00 p.m. MST, 7:00 p.m. CST,
8:00 p.m. EST and elsewhere in the world
Wednesday 1:00 GMT.

Where: Let's Read Historical Novels Room at:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs87449e52193e

Or, alternatively, select Let's Read Historical Novels room at
http://www.accessibleworld.org.

Here's the info you need to join others online from your home,
office, or wherever you and your computer, an Internet connection, a
sound card speakers and a microphone happen to be at the time of the
event. Everyone worldwide is welcome. NO PASSWORD IS REQUIRED AND
the entire event is FREE!

Approximately 20 minutes prior to the event start time, go to the
Let's Read Historical Novels room at either of the sign-in links
above.

If you are a first-time user of the Talking Communities online
conferencing software, there is a small, safe software program that
you need to download and then run. A link to the software is
available on every entry screen to the Accessible World rooms.

Media Contacts:

Robert Acosta, Chair, Planning Committee
818-998-0044
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.helpinghands4theblind.com

Pat Price, Founder and Events Coordinator
The Accessible World Symposiums
Vision Worldwide, Inc.
317-254-1185
Email: pat@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.accessibleworld.org

The Accessible World, a division of Vision Worldwide, Inc. a 501(c)
(3) not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general
public, the disabled community and the professionals who serve them
by providing highly relevant information about new products,
services, and training opportunities designed specifically to
eliminate geographic and access barriers that adversely affect them.

__._,_.___
Messages
MARKETPLACE

Group