[bookshare-discuss] Re: words to look for

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 09:20:21 -0700

Yes, I read that book last summer, and had it not been a book I had long
wanted to read, I might have given up on it because of the errors.
However, errors and all I did enjoy the book, and since I have done a
little scanning of long books now I can understand the repeated pages
occasionally and a few other quirks that annoyed me while reading the
book.
 The books on Bookshare are not perfect, but, it is making so much more
available than we had before that it is well worth the occasional
annoyances.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx