[bookshare-discuss] Re: wish list request

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 13:03:27 -0400

Hi Jamie, that is the one I don't have.

Sigh. out of 21 different books, shrug.

And can't garantee to get the others.  But I will check AccessPA.  if Marilyn
can't get it maybe I can.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of
their act as violence;
 rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
 The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed.
-Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)