[bookshare-discuss] where to change e-mail address?

  • From: Greg Daniel <gdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:56:15 -0500

Hi listers,

I have looked through My Account, found my personal information, but didn't find where to change my e-mail address. I found the editable fields for name, address and phone information, but nothing else. Would my e-mai informtion possibly not show up on the screen with the other contact information or is it somewhere else? Thanks.

Happy reading,
Greg
Columbus, Ohio