[bookshare-discuss] Re: what's everyone reading?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:23:13 -0700 (PDT)

Rick,  I think you can be on the volunteer list even
if you're not officially a volunteer. If you want to,
you'd put bksvol-discuss-request in the To space and
the word subscribe in the subject space.

While a lot of the posts are questions about scanners,
validation problems, and/or scanning problems, we also
talk a lot about other things -- we post when what
books we're scanning or validating and talk about
what's going on in ou lives. Also, Guido and Pratik.
especially,  post a lot of "fun" stuff, especially
before and after the various conferences.

http://mail.yahoo.com