[bookshare-discuss] Re: what's everyone reading?

  • From: Brenda Mueller <brendin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:57:49 -0400

Usually I read science fiction, but sometimes I like to get books from my
younger days.  I have been reading the Black Stallion series by Walter Farley.
It's interesting to go back sometimes.  My friend Eydie says that the reason
one notices more is because years of experience with living.
It's unfortunate that "The Son of the Black Stallion" didn't load correctly.
There are only ten pages of the book there.

Oh, I also downloaded recipee books, pet books, and even that new kitten story.
 "Poor kitty."  Happy kitty!"
I also have that book on code breakers.  Well, you asked.  (grin.).

Brenda Mueller