[bookshare-discuss] Re: what kind of scanner do you have

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:30:43 -0700

Hi Traci,

The all-in-ones, as folks have said are less highly recommended, as they
seem to do a less good job than scanners devoted specifically and solely to
scanning. That said, there are always exceptions to every rule.  However, as
I think I said in my last note, the scanner that I most recommend is the
OpticBook 3600 made by Plustek.  Just my opinion though.

Good luck, and congratulations on sticking with scanning books even with the
frustration you've been experiencing!

Mayrie

  _____