[bookshare-discuss] Re: what kind of scanner do you have

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:00:43 -0500

I have an Epson Perfection series flatbed, and it does good, accept for books that have printing really close to the binding. My next one will probably be a boo edge scanner. This one has lasted me for a good 5 years, maybe more.

Melissa Smith

On 3/22/2010 9:51 AM, traci wrote:
Hi all,
I refuse to give up on contributing to the library. I'm just curious. For those of you who contribute or scsn s lot, what kind of scanner do you have? All-in-one?Flatbed? Epson? Lexmark? HP? Brother etc. I'm considering purchasing a new scanner because I'm so annoyed with the way this scans my books. I may scan a few higher quality books to see if the problem persists but your input is valuable to me. Thanks. I had an HP officejet 5650 before and it lasted four years and stopped printing for some reason. i replaced the cartrige but that didn't fix the problem, then my mischievous kids dropped it whilr we were moving so it was toast.