[bookshare-discuss] Re: what kind of scanner do you have

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:56:42 -0400

I have an Epson Scanner and have not tried scanning books with it but it
does scan my mail well with a few exception.
It's the best scanner I've had to date, I had an hp, it lasted only two
years; and then I had a Visioneer 8100 and that lasted maybe 8 years but it
still wasn't all that good, and this Epson is far better.
It is a flatbed scanner, not an all in one.
Patti