[bookshare-discuss] webcast csun presentations

  • From: "Cheryl Fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 01:07:51 -0700

Hi Sue and list.  I heard that CSUN is using the site "talking communities"
for online interviews.  Talking Communities is an internet conferencing
software that's accessible -- a friend uses it for online computer classes.
I didn't keep the exact address so you'll have to do a google search unless
someone else kept the original post from BlindTalk with the url, or just
search the Blindtalk archives at nfbnet.org for either Wednesday or
Thursday.
Cheryl