[bookshare-discuss] Re: viruses

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 20:41:40 -0700

Hi, Rick. That's another thing. Anyone who has a virus who happens to have
your email address on their computer...well, that virus can attach itself to
your email address...your address, not necessarily your computer, and make
it look like the virus came from you when it actually didn't. The best thing
you can do is to keep your anti-virus software up to date, and if you think
you have a virus or if you get one of those automated messages that you sent
someone a virus and want to be sure, as long as your software is updated,
run a scan. If it comes back clean, chances are, you're fine. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx