[bookshare-discuss] Re: verifying a book that was uploaded

  • From: "Duane Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:15:42 -0500

If you upload a book successfully.  First, your computer goes to
sleep while the book is uploading.
Therer is a little whearlie-wheal which a sighted person can
see, but the screen reader can't.
Second, at the end of the process the sight sends you to a
"thank you page"
Thank you Reinhart Stebner for submitting (title of book) . . ."
then some other words.