[bookshare-discuss] Re: verifying a book that was uploaded

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 18:54:52 -0700 (PDT)

To add to Chery'l's explanation, there is also a list
called Marissa's list, which tells what books are
being validated and/or are awaiting administrator
approval. Once your book has gone through the process
and is accepted for the collection, yhou'll receive a
thank-you notice from bookshare.

If you're not a volunteer and cannot access the
download list, if you want to tell us the book you're
wondering about we can check for you and tell you
where it is in the process.

Cindy

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail