[bookshare-discuss] Re: verifying a book that was uploaded

  • From: "Cheryl Fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 15:46:20 -0600

If you've been approved as a volunteer, select the "step 1" link for the
validation page where books can be downloaded.  Then use the 2nd search box
for title and see if it's there.  The first box on top is for the main
site -- not the validation page.  Sometimes newly submitted books are at the
bottom of the list, but I've noticed others at the beginning or in the
middle of the list of books awaiting validation.

For your other question about what books you've already downloaded:
I set up folders and put all books by subject or author together.  You could
download and unpack all books to a "Star Trek" folder and keep them after
you read them to avoid confusion about what else to download. HTH
Cheryl