[bookshare-discuss] Re: unsubscribe

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 23:12:47 -0700 (PDT)

Did you try the following? IF you did and it still
doesn't work, than maybe Marissa can help.

In the To space put
bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

(You may have omitted the Request word)

In the subject space put Unsubscribe.

I sent this to several people and haven't heard back
here so I assume it works. I thought I sent it to you,
too, but perhaps not.

Good luck.

Cindy

http://vote.yahoo.com