[bookshare-discuss] Re: unsubscribe

  • From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 21:41:57 -0500

People not following the instructions is bull.  I have tried twice, using
the instructions from the bookshare site, and no dice.  So before anyone
thinks those trying to unsubscribe are just to stupid to follow
instructions, think again.  It's not necessarily with the person...it just
might be a problem with freelists.org.