[bookshare-discuss] Re: unsubscribe

  • From: Josephine Cai <josephine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 08:45:48 -0400

Thank you, Cindy.

Here's what I got from the list commands for unsubscribing:

TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM A LIST:
Send a message to the ecartis account on the server (you can just
subject field.  You can also send a message to
"[listname]-request" with a subject of "unsubscribe".

I just tried using the first method, and apparently it does not work.

Josephine