[bookshare-discuss] Re: unpacking books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:57:38 -0400

Hi, Rita. How are you trying to unpack the book? Here's what I do. There are
two ways to get to it, but this is what I do. I go into My Computer and find
the folder where the packed books are that I want to unpack. I find the
first book I want to unpack and hit enter on it. The Bookshare Unpack tool
opens and automatically asks me for my password. Then, once you enter that,
you can choose where to unpack the book in a dialog box that looks exactly
like the Save As dialog box. The other way is to find the unpack tool on
your desktop and hit enter on that. Then, it'll ask you what you want to do
and you can click on Unpack, I believe it is, but since I don't do it that
way, I don't remember exactly. <smile> Then, you'll be presented with a
dialog box where you tell it where to look for the packed books. This will
look exactly like the Open dialog box in a word processor, so you just look
for the folder where you have your books stored, then find the book you want
and press enter. From there, it'll ask you for the password, then you'll be
presented with the Save As dialog box where you tell it where to unpack the
book. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx