[bookshare-discuss] Re: txt pagination

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 23:07:12 -0700 (PDT)

From the two books I've seen like that, the page
numbers are there between two pages of text--there
just is no break, i.e. kind of a line, as there is in
Word and rtf. The reader has to know if the page
number is at the top or the bottom of the page. In the
one I checked for someone, I put in the long synopsis
that the page number is at the top of the page. I
haven't started the two books I have downloaded now --
I'm waiting until I get the book.

Cindy

http://shopping.yahoo.com/backtoschool