[bookshare-discuss] Re: trouble browsing books with the new site

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:23:34 -0700

Remember that there is no advantage to daisy in most book share books, and .brf
uses a lot less memory.
As far as deleting goes, I've always found my files, at least their names,
still on the card after I've used the stream's delete button.  I always have to
put my card in the voice sense to download the book; so I delete then.  It
would work the same way with a card reader.  The only time I use the stream
delete is by mistake.