[bookshare-discuss] Re: trouble browsing books with the new site

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 23:59:19 -0600

Dave, thanks for posting this - very helpful!

Judy s.

talmage@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Courtney,

Change your setting to return the new books added in either the last week, or the last 3 months.

I'm guessing you have your settings set to :
List View
Sort Order:
By Date Added
Date of Addition:
In the last month
Results Per Page:
100

As far as I can tell, these are the only setting that seem to cause problems. If you change any 1 of them, you will get more accurate results.
I've already sent something in to the staff about this.

Dave