[bookshare-discuss] Re: time duration for phases of processing & publication

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:28:22 -0500

    I looked at Marissa's list and my book wasn't listed anywhere.  So,
either it's not going to be accepted or it's just taking a long time and is
among the ones in the backlog, is my guess.  I have a fear my first guess is
the right one, sigh!
Patti

You can't bounce the bounce if you can't pronounce the bounce.  --From The
Tigger Movie