[bookshare-discuss] three books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:17:52 -0400

Three books all childrens.

Mustang Wild Spirit of the West
By Marguerite Henry

From the book Jacket: under the .txt  part of the site.
Horses were in Annie Bronn's blood. For as long as she could remember, she
had been fascinated

by the spirited wild mustangs that roamed free throughout the West. So when
greedy cattlemen

started to round up the mustangs for slaughter, Annie knew it was up to her
to save the breed.

The true story of Wild Horse Annie's crusade to save the mustangs is
inspiring. Readers will

cheer her on, all the way to the White House, in her struggle to preserve
these beautiful

creatures from extinction.

"A sure-fire block-buster." -Publishers Weekly

"Engrossing as a story of the preservation of wild animals and truly moving
as a story of a

dauntless woman."
-Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books

Kangaroos and Other Marsupials

Under the .rtf section of the website.

And

Sharks
under the .rtf section of the website.

These last two are short books and easy validations, and the firt one has
page breaks.  And should be an easy validation i read it and fixed as I
read, good story.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council