[bookshare-discuss] they're calling my name

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 05:33:04 -0500

Good morning bookshare friends
I downloaded Justice for the Christian fiction book club last night.  I only
read the first page or 2 but it lookslike a good book.  It looks like a real
page turner or whatever you can call it when you're using  a computer.  The
book is calling me. It is saying "Rita ,me first me first."
The next books in line clamoring for me to read them are my textbooks.  They
are arguing among themselves as to which I should read first.  The subjects are
cultural    anthropology and classical mythology.  I find those both
interesting subjects.
It will have to be one of mybooks for school, but which one?  Writing to yu all
just helped me figure it out.  I will grab the textbook I find and start with
it.
 I am going to have breakfast first.  That will give my braille note time to
finish charging
Have a happy and safe labor day.
Rita