[bookshare-discuss] Re: the magic of thinking big.

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 01:35:59 -0500

Hi, Lissi!  Once the book has been validated and approved, it will be
accepted.  However, a reader is welcome to re-scan or re-submit a copy that
he or she has corrected after downloading.  If you do that, though, you need
to leave a note in the Comments field to the effect that the copy you're
submitting is a replacement copy for one already on the list.  Hope this
helps!

Jana