[bookshare-discuss] Re: the magic of thinking big.

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 23:31:38 -0700

Hi, Lissi. Yes, if you download a book and it has errors, you can fix it and
resubmit it. However, if you want the changes to take place in all forms of
the book, it's best to download the DAISY file, convert the HTML and work
with that. I don't want to say too much to overwhelm you, but if there's a
book you'd like to help fix, I'm sure someone can give you instructions on
how to go about doing it. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):