[bookshare-discuss] Re: the left behind series

  • From: "Comcast Mail" <sefzik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 10:49:12 -0500

    Hi Tina,
There is going to be a series of books that goes back and tells about the
main character's lives before they were left behind. the first book in the
series was released in March and I submitted it to bookshare this past week.
It is called The rising the Antichrist is born and tells about the
childhood of Rayford steel and the birth of the antichrist. Hope this is
helpful! Mary