[bookshare-discuss] thanks due

  • From: Debra Hernstrom <dhh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss-freelists.org" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 17:35:36 -0600

Hello,

thanks to Cindy R. for alerting me to the Yarn Harlot book being added to the collection. I haven't had such a good laugh in a good while. the author's truly the erma Bombeck of knitting. And Cindy, could I please be added to the new books email list that you send out? I'm already on the books being scanned, list, or whatever it's called. (smile.)

to Jamie Y. thanks so much for working so hard on the loom initting book. I want to work on learning this technique. So your work is definitely appreciated. I just finished a book that needed a gazillion dates, references, footnotes etc. put into it, so I know something of what you were working on so hard. thanks again.

Debra Hernstrom