[bookshare-discuss] Re: temporary unsubscribe

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:12:00 -0500

Excerpts from the:

** Ecartis Help File **
By Rachel Blackman, JT Traub and Ryan T. Dean

TO GO ON VACATION:
Send a message to the ecartis account on the server with a subject
of "set [listname] vacation".  You will remain subscribed to the
list but will not receive any eMail as long as this flag is set.
To come back from vacation, eMail the ecartis account with a
subject of "unset [listname] vacation".
TO CHECK ON YOUR OWN STATUS:
Send a message to the ecartis account on the server with a subject
of "stats [listname]".  You will get a list of all the flags
currently set on your account.

According to the above, I would think something like the following would work.

To: ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: set bookshare-discuss vacation

HTH

Dave