[bookshare-discuss] telling number of downloads left

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 11:14:59 -0400

Hello everyone,

I am amazed at the number of books that are becoming available.  The only
question is:  Will we reach the 10,000 mark in the last thirty days?

Although I am relatively few books, I am at the point where I am wondering
how to check how many downloads I have left before I reach that 100 figure.
I have gone to My Account, and I can't find it there.  Where do I need to
look?

Thanks in advance.