[bookshare-discuss] Re: submitted as a zip file

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:42:00 -0500

Hi, Boomerdad!  You may want to try submitting it in another format, such as
RTF... unless you're already doing that and I misunderstood your post. <LOL>
You don't necessarily have to submit it as a zip file. An Ark file isn't a
problem either, but not as many volunteers use OpenBook, so you may have to
wait a while for your book to be accepted.  Take care!

Jana