[bookshare-discuss] Re: seeking book for teachers of youth who are blind

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 16:56:34 -0500

Joe,

I don't have this particular book I do have

The Development of Social Skills in Blind and Visually Impaired students

is an older book, published in 1999.  But I can edit it and submit it fi
that would be helpful.

I will ask at the Resource center or at the Carroll Library, smile, to see
if the Carroll Center has this book, if they do i can scan it and add it to
the collection.

Unforunately U. Mass, is part of the Boston Public Library and I am not part
of that.  Though I can possibly hunt down a branch, and then join.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.