[bookshare-discuss] rouble bogging in

  • From: Sue Mangis <suemangis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:11:30 -0800

Good morning,

Has anyone been having problems logging into bookshare? Yesterday and today I was able to go to the main bookshare page, but when I chose the link to log in I kept getting the message unable to find server. I was able to log in on my computer. I have an m power running 7.0. I'm connecting via the wireless card. Thanks.

Sue Mangis