[bookshare-discuss] Re: rejecting books

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 19:16:18 -0700 (PDT)

Someone, I think MOnica or Mayrie, suggested that we
validate the Excellent books first, and then the good,
to get them into the collection, and leave the Fair
for last. Some Fair might be mis-rated becuse the
submitter didn't change the automatic rating, but I
think the suggestion to start with Excellent is a good
one. In the case of Mirror, though, that was rated
Excellent, though from the comments I don't see why.
Maybe he submitter hoped to hve it slip past a
validator who was just going to accept the rating and
not do any checking? It's a good thing there's a
system in place to prevent submitters from validating
their own submissions, in a case like that.

Cindy