[bookshare-discuss] rejecting books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 22:08:59 -0400

We ought to clean out poor books on step 1 so nubbie validators stick to worthwhile stuff and are less distracted and sidetracked.

It takes real courage to reject and a certain amount of validating experience to reject repeatedly. I do my best to give extremely explicit comments when rejecting.

If the submitter chooses to learn how to submit better scans great. If not I promise to continue rejecting submitter's books.

E.