[bookshare-discuss] Re: question

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 15:29:54 -0400

Hi Monica!

Exactly!  It is extremely frustrating and when I have to manually edit the
word, I have to start all over again and the word is not edited...GRRR!! *L*  I
will try it in Word.  I am going to have to reload JAWS into my computer as it
is now turning itself off when I tell Word to do a spellcheck. *sigh*  Like I
said in a previous message, my computer and I are at war. *L*  Thanks for all
the help and advice.

Maithe