[bookshare-discuss] Re: page breaks

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:09:45 -0700

Hmmm, I am sorry to say that I cannot help you much I am afraid. I use JAWS, and it announces page breaks in MS Word 2003 and always has without my having done anything to make it do so. I would think that Window Eyes would do the same without any special effort on your part. Hopefully someone else here will have something more helpful to say. I can imagine that that would be frustrating for validation.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debra Hernstrom" <dhh@xxxxxxxxxx>