[bookshare-discuss] ownloading from new bookshare with bn

  • From: tina and arnold on mobile power <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 14:46:19 -0700

Hi. I checked it out yesterday with the m power but it didn't want to download. it froze after about 25 percentgh I've a lot of e-mail in here since it's my only connection right now, but even when trying to save to a card or something the same thing happen. I saw that you can save books in the dot bks 2 format, but had trouble getting into my account for that has anyone tried it to see if that works? To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx